No products in the cart.
What is Dream Formula?
The Dream Formula is designed to attenuate blemishes caused by excess melanin in the skin. Dream Formula acts within cells responsible for skin pigmentation, decreasing colour production in areas where excess production is apparent.
Blemishes of melanic origin are a frequent skin beauty concern. These blemishes have various origins, among which are: genetics. Ethnic group, sex, pregnancy, oral contraceptive use, menopause, etc. Solar radials are also triggering factors that increase the incidence of newly-appearing blemishes of melainic origin and the reappearance of blishes already established.
Dream formula advantages compared to other therapies:
- compatible with all skin types
- extremely safe
- rapid and easy depigmentation process
- very effective in treating melasma or ‘pregnancy mask’
- effective for acne patients
- no hydroquinone
Our Dream Formula inhibits an enzyme called tyrosinase, which is involved in the manufacture of melanin.
The Dream Formula treatment involves two separate steps:
- Application of our Dream Formula 1, as a mask. The mask is left on the skin for 6 – 10 hours, based on the skin type.
- The mask is removed and our Dream Formula 2 product is applied daily for the next few weeks at home.
2-3 weeks after starting the Dream Formula® Depigmentation treatment, a significant improvement of the skin is observed.
In most cases, skin blemishes start to disappear within the first two week of starting treatment. The darker the skin, the longer the time it takes for the spots to bd improved. The skin starts to appear glowing and healthy in 2 – 3 weeks. In most individuals, the darkened spots cannot be significantly reduced in 4 – 6 weeks.
- areas of aged skin
- facial blemishes from excessive pigmentation
- dark skin spots
- acne scars
Our Dream Formula treatment offers numerous advantages compared to other available depigmentation products:
- extremely effective in the treatment of melasma
- minimal to no pain involved
- rapid results
- effective on all skin types
- minimal side effects
- can be applied all year round
- effective for individuals with acne scars and red skin blemishes
- works well with sensitive skin
Follow up visits are 2 – 4 weeks after the initial peel, and on a monthly basis for a period of 3 – 6 months.