No products in the cart.
What is Dream Formula?
Our Dream Formula is a combination of different depigmentation agents which act by decreasing melanin production or formation on the skin by the inhibition of the enzyme tyrosinase. Melanin is responsible for the darkening of the skin, which results in the formation of brown spots due to sun exposure, as well as the formation of melasma when influenced by hormones.
This depigmentation treatment offers major advantages compared to other therapies, such as:
- compatible with all skin types
- extremely safe
- rapid and easy depigmentation process
- very effective in treating melasma or ‘pregnancy mask’
- effective for acne patients
- no hydroquinone
Our Dream Formula inhibits an enzyme called tyrosinase, which is involved in the manufacture of melanin.
The Dream Formula treatment involves two separate steps:
- Application of our Dream Formula 1, as a mask. The mask is left on the skin for 6 – 10 hours, based on the skin type.
- The mask is removed and our Dream Formula 2 product is applied daily for the next few weeks at home.
ONE WEEK after starting the Dream Formula® Depigmentation treatment, a significant improvement of the skin is observed.
In most cases, skin blemishes start to disappear within the first week of starting treatment. The darker the skin, the longer the time it takes for the spots to disappear. The skin starts to appear shiny and healthy in 2 – 3 weeks. In most individuals, the darkened spots cannot be seen in 4 – 6 weeks.
- areas of aged skin
- facial blemishes from excessive pigmentation
- dark skin spots
- acne scars
Dream Formula can be applied to almost any body part, including the:
- breast and nipple areas
Our Dream Formula treatment offers numerous advantages compared to other available depigmentation products:
- extremely effective in the treatment of melasma
- minimal to no pain involved
- rapid results
- effective on all skin types
- light skin peeling agent with minimal side effects
- can be applied all year round
- effective for individuals with acne scars and red skin blemishes
- works well with sensitive skin
Follow up visits are 2 – 4 weeks after the initial peel, and on a monthly basis for a period of 3 – 6 months.
For more information or to schedule your free, no-obligation evaluation, see below.
We will never share your information and your request is 100% confidential.