No products in the cart.
What is Dream Formula?
The Dream Formula is designed to reduce blemishes caused by excess melanin in the skin. It acts within cells responsible for skin pigmentation, decreasing melanin production in areas where excess production is apparent.
Blemishes of melanic origin are a frequent skin concern. These blemishes have various origins which include: genetics, ethnic group, sex, pregnancy, oral contraceptive use, menopause and more. Sun exposure is also a triggering factor that increases the incidence of newly-appearing blemishes of melanic origin and the reappearance of blemishes already established.
Our Dream formula advantages include:
- Compatible with all skin photo types
- Wide margin of safety
- Rapid and easy depigmentation process
- Highly effective in treating blemishes of melanic origin (melasma, cholasma, senile blemishes, pregnancy blemishes, sunspots, blemishes due to oral contraceptives and more)
- No hydroquinone
Our Dream Formula benefits skin suffering from:
- Uneven skin tone
- Blemishes of melanic origin
- Blemish scarring
Our Dream Formula inhibits an enzyme called tyrosinase, which is involved in the production of melanin.
Our Dream Formula involves two separate steps:
- Application of our Dream Formula 1, as a mask. The mask is left on the skin for 9-12 hours, based on the skin type.
- The mask is removed and our Dream Formula 2 product is applied for the next 6 months minimum at home.
2-3 weeks after starting our Dream Formula Depigmentation treatment, a significant improvement of the skin may be observed.
During the first or second week post Dream Formula the skin may already show a substantial improvement.
Blemishes of melanic origin may diminish and simultaneously, the skin will start to show a brighter and rejuvenated look.
Results can be long lasting especially when aftercare instructions, correct skincare and ongoing sun protection are strictly adhered to.
Follow up visits are mandatory following the Dream Formula.
You are also recommended to follow our advice for a minimum of 9 months following the treatment.