No products in the cart.
Be part of the dr. dream phenomenon as an Australian franchise owner.
Join the dr. dream franchise family and start a rewarding business venture where you can make a difference
Combine a smart business move with the satisfaction of delighting customers with great results. Becoming part of the dr. dream Australia family is your opportunity to bring the incredibly successful Korean dr. dream skincare brand to Australian customers. With full marketing and training support from our Korean Head Office, you will quickly find a loyal clientele for our exclusive aesthetic skincare treatments and products.
The dr. dream philosophy helping people achieve their dream skin
As former psychologist, Anla Tan (director of dr. dream Australia) understands the powerful connection between personal appearance and personal confidence. The dr. dream Australia philosophy is to help make beautiful skin an achievable goal for everyone by:
- Offering free personalised skin consultations to understand each client’s needs
- Giving clients honest, realistic assessments of what they can expect
- Delivering attentive after care to ensure clients are 100% happy with results
- Using the very latest skincare technology direct from our Korean Head Office
- Staying true to our values of ethics, excellence and the finest quality service
The dream difference is backed by science
dr. dream’s ethical values and continuous commitment to quality mean that rigorous research and development goes into every product and procedure we offer. Our team of scientific experts work to the highest possible standards and to the exacting demands of some of the top plastic surgeons in Korea.
Our unique range of advanced non-invasive skin treatments and cosmeceutical solutions are used to treat skin problems including acne, pigmentation, poor skin tone and signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines and sagging.
Brilliant products with proven results
dr. dream Australia offers a unique range of advanced cosmeceutical products, scientifically designed to achieve proven visible results in treating a variety of skin concerns. All dr. dream products are formulated using natural ingredients with no synthetic preservatives, artificial fragrance, artificial pigments, ethanol or petroleum oil.
Our ranges include:
– General Care: highly condensed, active ingredients formulated by medical specialists
– Acne Care: perfectly targeted natural ingredients ease acne by purifying toxins
– Anti-ageing/Brightening: using the highest number of growth factors to rejuvenate skin and repair skin cells
– Stem Cell masks: containing powerful plant extracts to address a range of skin problems
– Dream Formula: signature skincare range using the latest technology from the Dream Medical Group
– Rose: using a combination of enriched rose stem cells and rose distilled water to soothe, tone, moisturise
– Anla Perfect Foundation: Anla’s own range of lightweight, long-lasting cushioning foundations
Why join the franchise and what you can expect
As an industry leader in the aesthetic cosmetic surgery field, we’re committed to helping you realise your dream of being part of the dynamic beauty industry. The unique dr. dream Australia franchise structure means you can become part of our ongoing success, while enjoying the autonomy of running your own clinic.
We pride ourselves on using only the highest quality products and results-driven treatments, direct from Korea’s No. 1 ranked plastic surgery and aesthetic treatment group. You’ll also receive all the training and support you need to make your business journey a successful, satisfying and rewarding one.
dr. dream brand story
The dream solution that makes miracles
Founded in 1999 Dream Medical Group (DMG) Korea was built on the expertise of accredited surgeons from Seoul National University, which boasts the finest plastic surgery program in Korea.
Today, DMG is a multi-surgeon practice that also offers aesthetic dentistry, dermatology and cosmeceuticals based on years of research and development. It continues to lead the way in skincare technology and cosmeceutical innovation, gaining acclaim for impressive results.
Featured in NZ model Rachel Hunter’s TV series Rachel’s Tour of Beauty, dr. dream is ranked Korea’s Number 1 plastic surgery and aesthetic treatment group, with clinics in Singapore and China.
An entire network of resources available backed by science and research
- Full marketing, product and training support from our Korean Head Office
- The well-established reputation of the dr. dream brand behind your business
- Scientifically formulated skincare products that lead the way in cosmeceuticals
- Safe, effective laser treatments developed by medical experts
- TGA approval on dr. dream Australia equipment
Are you interested in finding out more?
If you are interested in finding out more information about the dr. dream franchise get in touch with us using the form below and we will be in contact with you to discuss further.