No products in the cart.
COSMELAN MAINTENANCE CREAM 2
Cosmelan 2 is the topical anti-spot cream for home use. Maintains the results obtained with the professional treatment and prevents the appearance of new skin alterations. It is a depigmenting method that has an intensive corrective action on skin hyperpigmentations while simultaneously regulating the overproduction of melanin in the melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling the appearance of new dark spots. It has a dual corrective and controlling action, achieving short- and long-term results by keeping hyperpigmentation under control.
The method consists of a salon stage (applied by professionals) and a home routine. Cosmelan 2 cream forms part of a home routine and serves to both maintain the results obtained in the salon and prevent the appearance of new spots. Complemented with hydra-vital factor K and moisturizing sun protection SPF50+, the care and the prevention of spots is solved in an unique and integral way.
- Melasma – Uneven and irregular with undefined edges. Frequently symmetrical. Shadow-like appearance.
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) – Irregular, flat, asymmetric spots of dark pigmentation, either localized or dispersed.
- Solar and senile lentigo – Spots that are oval or round, lentil-shaped and even, measuring 2-20 millimeters.
- Ephelides (freckles) – Small, flat, pigmented spots. Multiple and symmetrical. Light brown.
Directions: Since cosmelan 2 forms part of an integral treatment it is recommended to consult with a professional on the precise instructions of the “cosmelan method protocol”. Cosmelan 2 is applied to clean, dry skin through a gentle massage, following the instructions of the “cosmelan method protocol”. This protocol envisions the stages of:
- Continuous depigmenting: 48 hours after removing the cosmelan 1 mask, it is necessary to continue with the daily routine to supplement the corrective depigmenting action of the method and to regulate overproduction of melanin inside the melanocyte. Apply cosmelan 2 three times a day (morning, midday and night), followed by hydra-vital factor k and moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ during the day.
- Control of hyperpigmentation: At this point, it is important to treat the root cause of the blemish, controlling the overproduction of melanin by constant regulation of the melanocyte. This controls both intra- and intercellular melanin production and prevents repigmentation. Apply cosmelan 2 morning and night, followed by hydra-vital factor k, and moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ during the day. In case of sun exposure, reapply UV protection at midday.
- Control of reappearance: The tendency to develop dark spots is an ongoing risk. During this control phase, the reappearance of the treated spots and the formation of new ones is prevented, prolonging the results of the method for longer. Apply cosmelan 2 at night, followed by hydra-vital factor k. During the day, apply moisturizing sun protection SPF 50+ and reapply in cases of direct sun exposure.
Expiration: Use within 12 months of opening
Ingredients: Azelaic Acid, Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Vitamin E, Retinol (Vitamin A).